HGR are here to help you identify the liability risks your business faces and we can provide quotations for the following:
- Employers Liability insurance, is mandatory for all companies in the UK. The insurance is designed to protect you from costs arising from your liability for employee injuries or illness arising out of or in connection with their employment.
- Public Liability insurance, protects you and your business should a member of the public sue you after an injury due to a negligent act.
- Products Liability insurance – protects your business when your products causes injury or physical damage to others.
- Directors and Officers Liability insurance – directors and officers can be held personally responsible for decisions and actions they make on behalf of the company, putting their own personal assets at risk. The policy provides protection against claims brought against them including insurance cover, to cover the costs of the defence.
- Employment Practices Liability insurance – provides protection against wrongful acts arising from the employment process.
- Cyber Liability Insurance provides protection against internal / external cyber attacks.
- Professional Indemnity Insurance provides cover for UK based professionals who use their skills and expertise as a service in return for a fee.
Our clients include sole traders, consultants, owner / family managed businesses and the larger corporate businesses.
Click here to get in touch with the team.
Speak to an expert
To start the ‘ball rolling’ and for more information on HGR and to see how we can help tailor an insurance package to meet your needsContact The Team