Contact Us 01384 390004

Pub Insurance

Tailored insurance for your licensed venues

With HGR’s independent knowledge of the ‘Public House’ insurance market we can offer risk solutions and insurance policies, to suit your business needs.

Whether you are a cocktail bar, champagne bar, country gastro pub or a wine bar, running one or a number of venues, we can arrange pub insurance protection specifically for your business.

We can tailor insurance policies to suit the needs of your business which can include covering the buildings, contents and stock as well as the following :

  • Loss of License
  • Deterioration of Frozen Food
  • Business Interruption
  • Business Money
  • Goods in Transit
  • Employers Liability
  • Public and Products Liability
  • Motor Vehicles – including private cars and commercial vehicles
  • Legal Expenses

Click here to get in touch with the team.

Speak to an expert

To start the ‘ball rolling’ and for more information on HGR and to see how we can help tailor an insurance package to meet your needs

Contact The Team
01384 397746

We'll Call You